2 July 2019

Welcome back (to me)

Well, it's been almost exactly two years since I last posted a blog post. What have I been doing?

I guess over the last two years, time has run away from me a bit. Since I last posted, I've had another child, moved house, we've expanded our office at work, won a local award.
Since I last blogged, my family
has expanded


I just haven't had time. Or at least, I haven't found the time.

But I was recently talking to the lovely winemaker Nina Stocker at a Naked Wines tasting event in London. She asked me if I still did my blog (which I thought was super nice of her to remember given I think I'd only met her once before). And, it made me think how much I missed having something for me away from work and the kids and the piles and piles of washing (and the boxes of "stuff" I still haven't unpacked since moving).

Naked Wines Archangel
I still drink wine (and quite a bit of gin these days), I still travel (although now with two kids in tow), I'm still an Archangel at Naked Wines (but perhaps not the most prolific contributor to the Naked Wines forums) and I still love eating out whenever I can.

Winning an award with work
My other huge passion is green issues. I am a member of the Green Party and try wherever possible to be eco friendly.

So, I *think* I still have something to say and I'm going to give this blogging lark another go. Please bear with me as I may not be regular, I may be slightly less drunk and sociable than previously, but I shall try my best. And, if there is anything you'd like me to write about, please just drop me an email. You should be able to contact me through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment